Feast for Thought

Not pontificating. Only trying to bat on the side of the environment. And ethics. And simple living. And slowing down. (And trying to learn and practise before preaching or teaching...)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye, Adsense

Today I bid a no-regrets farewell to my Adsense account. No, I didn’t check the balance. In my work with Google Adwords, I come across that company's oft-changing policies that leave account holders at loose ends.
After hearing and reading (first-hand and reported) Adsense horror stories, and experiencing Adwords’ whims and fancies, I took the decision to un-clutter the sidebar in this page. Sour grapes? So be it. I have doctor's advice to stay away from them!
For some light read: 10 reasons for hating Google Adsense
I wish to be fair though. There must be success stories too – here they are

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tom said...

I agree, that's why I highly recommend Chitika. No sour grapes! Check out this Chitika review for more info.

04 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

i appreciate that you have some thoughts to share, and are taking the effort to do so.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home